Lounge Yachting is the first and only RYA recognised training centre in Bulgaria!
Lounge Yachting has been recognised by the Royal Yachting Association as a Shorebased Training Centre offering variety of theoretical courses such as Essential Navigation & Seamanship, Dayskipper, Yachtmaster Coastal/Offshore theory.
This means that all candidates are guaranteed to receive high quality training by one of our dedicated RYA instructors.
About the Royal Yachting Association
The Royal Yachting Association stands out as a badge of quality wherever you work in the world. RYA expertise and experience in developing training courses, together with the backing of the British Governments Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA), help to demonstrate why RYA qualifications stand out. From local watersports managers and instructors to military personnel and superyacht captains, an RYA qualification takes your career forward. RYA instruction is supported by people working in the business, so you will also benefit from their real world experience. These people are proof that RYA Training is a passport to achieving your goals.
The RYA sets and maintains an international standard for recreational boat training through a network of over 2,500 RYA Recognised Training Centres in 48 countries. On average, more than 150,000 people per year complete RYA training courses. The RYA training courses form the basis for the small craft training of lifeboat crews, police officers and the Royal Navy and are also adopted as a template for training in many other countries throughout the world.
The certificates issued by the RYA are internationally recognised and very respected in the yachting industry worldwide.
Our extensive experience in the professional yachting industry and our professional and personal connections with some of the leading crew agencies allow Lounge Yachting to offer our clients a personal approach and advise how to turn yachting into a career.
The RYA training program:
• Essential navigation and seamanship course (theory, optional)
• Competent crew (practical)
• Day Skipper (theory)
• Day Skipper (practical). Can be done in tidal or non-tidal waters for tidal and non-tidal certificates.
• Coastal Skipper/Yachtmaster Offshore (theory)
• Coastal Skipper (practical) followed by examination. Also known as Yachtmaster Coastal. Can be taken in tidal or non-tidal waters for tidal and non-tidal certificates.
• Yachtmaster offshore course (practical), followed by an examination.
• Yachtmaster Ocean theory
• Yachtmaster Ocean Qualifying passage
• Yachtmaster Ocean examination